Monday, August 6, 2007

Monday, August 6, 2007: A couple new prayer requests

I had my blood work done today and they didn't hit any scar tissue - yea! Also, the doctors office didn't call and with lab work, no news is good news. More yea!

Last night was quite rough. Emily's cold got worse and to sum it up, neither of us got much sleep. I kept thinking during the night though "joy comes in the morning". My joy came this morning in the form of "grandma to the rescue". My mom came over and took care of Emily so I could get a shower in and get my blood work done. I didn't want to send Emily away because she is very possessive of me these days. Fortunately my mom doesn't mind the germs and the crabbies and Emily was very happy to see her. Both Emily and I took a big nap this afternoon and we're both feeling better.

I talked to Ashley & Nathan tonight and they are having a wonderful time. It was so nice to hear their voices and know that they are doing good. I also talked to Brian for a little bit tonight. They had 80 degree weather and no humidity today - can you imagine? He is having a wonderful time.

I do have some more prayer requests to share:

*My feet have been bothering me and they seem to be getting worse from the neuropathy. They are a little bit numb and I have shooting pains which makes it difficult to sleep at night.

*Speaking of sleeping, I'm not getting a lot of it lately. I have strange dreams and also seem to wake up a lot during the night.

*My mood is still good which can only be from all of your prayers. Thank you!

Well, it sounds like a storm is rolling in so I'd better get off the computer.