Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday, March 24, 2010: Fight Like a Girl

I have had quite a few people ask me about my "fight like a girl" sweatshirt. I bought it from a friend that is fighting breast cancer - it is sooooo comfortable! Amy is selling them to raise awareness of breast cancer and they are finishing up their last and final order - checks need to be sent by March 26 (yup, two days from now!). I meant to get this posted earlier . . . here's the link to the blog

www.fightinglikeagirl-amy.blogspot.com

If you would like to order one I would email Amy to let her know what you would like to order
and that your check is in the mail. Her email address is in the "about me" section on the right side of her blog. She is also walking
in the Susan G. Komen 3 day walk for the cure and there is a spot on her blog that you can donate to.

Amy was an awesome nurse before cancer and she is going to be an awesome nurse who has
"been there, done that". I know whenever I would hear a nurse or doctor tell me that they were
a cancer survivor it would make such an impact on me. They weren't just talking the talk -
they had walked the walk.
I am having "technical difficulties" with this post - my paragraphs are goofed up, the font is
changing and it doesn't look like you can click on the link to Amy's blog. If it doesn't work,
just copy it and paste it. This is very frustrating to leave this post like this (perfectionist issues!)
but I don't have time to figure things out. Maybe later.