Friday, March 2, 2007

Friday, March 2, 2007: Zzzzzzzzz

bkrogalske@sbcglobal.net
03/02/2007 12:36 PM



Hi everyone,

Just a quick update to let you know I need some prayers. I am extremely tired today (and was yesterday as well). This is normal and is a crash from the steroids that they gave me. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow. It is very frustrating feeling so useless. So rather than continue my pity party, I am asking that you pray that my energy will come back and my appetite as well.

I would also like to share how wonderful my husband is. Not only did he get all three kids up and ready this morning, he even had time to sit on the couch with them and read a devotional! When I get the kids to the bus stop it’s absolute chaos! Also, he fed them supper last night and got them all showered and tucked into bed with out my help. He gets the super-dad award from me! Please also keep him in your prayers as even super-dad’s need God’s help!

Sorry to keep this short but I am just so sleepy and the letters are starting to blur.

Thank you for praying!

Love & Hugs,
Kristi