Sunday, May 6, 2012

May 6, 2012: My Birthday

Today, I turned 39.  Again.

Yesterday some great friends had a little birthday party for me at their house. That was very cool.  The kids remembered it was my birthday today too!  Starting with breakfast in my bedroom.  I ruined the "breakfast in bed" when I hopped in the shower as Ashley was bringing it up.  But I came out and there was some delicious toast and orange juice!  Tonight, my side of the family came over and we had dinner and a nice little celebration.  So all that and about 100 "happy birthdays" on Facebook made for a good day!  As much as today hurts, it has been made easier by such great friends and family.  I am very humbled and feel very blessed to be a part of this family and community.

Taking things one anniversary at a time...