Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday, July 8, 2008: The Fog Has Lifted

Thank you for your prayers and comments. This afternoon I actually saw a break in the clouds. I feel mentally lighter. I did get out this afternoon to do something for someone else. I am sure that helped. When I am with other people I am usually feeling good. I really love my "me" time though which is hard. When I am alone is when the down times usually come. I also love sleeping and napping! I am joining Curves which I think will help greatly - the program requires that you come at least three times a week. Since I can't seem to hold myself accountable to exercising I need a program to do it for me.

Also, Brian said he felt a little bit better today - yea! We are so thankful for your prayers and support.

One of the comments that was left suggested making a list of the people that helped us out last year. Although I love the idea, I don't think there is a piece of paper big enough to make that list! Our church, family, friends and complete strangers blessed us beyond words last year. There is no way we could ever repay all you have done for us. "Thank you" just doesn't seem enough. I do plan on "paying it forward". I remember last year saying that I couldn't wait to be the person helping out someone else again. Well, my time is here. Wow, thinking back again at all that you have done for us is compelling me to get out there and give back.