Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday, July 28, 2008: Mommy's Coming Home!

I’ve become quite delinquent at updating the blog! Kristi has sort of taken over ownership of the blog since the beginning of the year (which I have to admit, I haven’t minded). Life has been really good this year which we are extremely thankful for. This past weekend Kristi went to North Carolina with a friend to attend a GEMS conference with hundreds of other women. They left Thursday morning and come back tonight. She’s been having a really good time…she says she’s a “changed woman” because of the convention. Wow, I thought she was pretty good before she left – can’t wait to “meet” this new woman!! The kids (and I) can't wait to see her tonight!! Anyway, just thought I would give a quick update and let you know what we’ve been up to and I wanted to share this good news. So for once I’m asking you to pray a prayer of thanksgiving for good health and good times! God is good in good times and bad!

Here are some pictures of this weekend…

Here's Emily Thursday night downtown Holland (where Uncle Kevin performed)

Sunday morning ready for church (and early)!