Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday, October 15, 2009: Floating On A Cloud

I feel like I am floating around. I am speechless and in awe. I have tears streaming down my face. Finally though, I am crying tears of joy.

I went in yesterday to have my CA125 checked. My nurse just called me with the results. Are you sitting? You may want to because your feet will feel like they have left the ground. My new number is 25. In the words of my nurse "yup, you heard me - 25".

This morning after the kids had been picked up for school and Emily was still sleeping I had some quiet time to myself. During that time I gave cancer to God. I told Him I was tired of trying to plan my life around it, tired of the anxiety that came with it, just plain tired. I have been focusing so much on my cancer that I haven't been nearly enough focused on my family and my God. I truly did let it go this morning. I honestly wasn't sure what my new results would be but I trusted that God had it under control and would give me what I needed to continue on this journey.

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

Wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!