Yes, we know...we haven't been updating the blog nearly as much as we used to! I have to admit, it's been nice!!! If we're not updating the blog then life must be returning to normal. And normal is a nice change of pace. So what is normal these days? Business!!
We had a slight rough spell last week as this round of chemo knocked Kristi down pretty good. Not that you could tell. She was still able to keep up with most everything; she was just very fatigued and would crash as soon as she got home. She also got hit with a couple rounds of nausea. She also has chemo burn marks all over her body. This is a common side effect of this type of chemo. It doesn't hurt her...looks worse than it is. Normally I would have updated the blog to give people specific prayer requests, but between all the business (and getting out of the habit) I just plain forgot/was too tired. I'll try to do better in the future.
Over the weekend we had the privilege of going to Rich Elling's open house. Even though we only had a few minutes with Rich, we were thrilled to talk with him. Here is a picture of Kristi and Rich...
Kristi has been meaning to update the blog but she's been either too busy or just plain tired. She hopes to update the blog herself within the next few days.
Specific prayer requests:
* Kristi as she continues to struggle with fatigues and chemo burn on her skin
* Kristi as she continues to struggle with "what good is this chemo doing?"
* Kristi as she considers alternative forms of treatment.
* Rich as he continues his recovery.
* Our brother-in-law Eric and his family. Please take some time now to visit their blog (link on the right) and please pray for Eric and Lori and the kids. Their youngest is just coming to grips with the fact that daddy won't be around to raise her. My heart just aches for them.
Thanks sooo much!!