Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tuesday, May 6, 2008: Happy Birthday Brian!

Just a reminder that this Friday is the Fundraiser for Eric & Lori. Even if you don't know them I think you would have a great time! Check out www.foxfamilyfundraiser.org. They have the items listed that they will be auctioning off. There is tons of stuff for the kids to do as well. Although this will be a very emotional evening for our family, I am so excited about how much this will help them with the future costs that this disease will bring.

On another note, today was Brian's birthday. He has been trying hard to ignore it (he's getting a little too close to "40"). I think he had a good day today and he's already sound asleep. I should be sleeping too so I guess that is it for now. Thanks for reading and checking in on us :)