Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday, June 13, 2008: Relay Day

Thank you again to those of you who donated! There are so many good causes out there and it is overwhelming trying to decide who and what you want to sponsor. Over the past year we have been one of the "causes" that many of you have donated to thanks to the many fundraisers that were held on our behalf. I can't possibly explain what a huge relief it was being able to pay our medical bills without having to take on any extra debt. God worked miracles through all of you by taking care of that burden for us. Thank you just doesn't seem enough.

I am anxious to see what the Relay for Life is all about. I have read about it and checked out the web site but I think I have to experience it before I really "get" it. We're heading out soon and hoping that this beautiful weather stays all night!

Thank you again for your donations, support and prayers. I will update the blog over the weekend hopefully with some pictures of the event.