Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday, June 2, 2008: It's Potty Time!

Woohoo! Hooray! Emily went on the potty tonight for the first time! Some day she will probably be horribly mortified that I posted this on the blog for the world to know but for now we're saying it loud and saying it proud!!! Yea Emily!

Happy stuff aside, we do have some prayer requests - I will be going in this week to have my CA125 level tested and should have the results on Friday. No longer are we praying for the magic "35", we are now praying for "stable".

Also, I have been having some stomach problems today. Although it is probably just a simple stomach bug, it is quite similar to the symptoms I had prior to finding out I had cancer. Something as simple as a stomach ache can bring extreme anxiety.

Please pray that our nerves will be calmed and that this blood work will be nothing more than our monthly reminder that God has got it all under control. Hmmmm, as I type that it reminds me of a cyber-friend of mine. Her blog is called www.Godhasgotit.blogspot.com. She is battling breast cancer for the 4th time over the past 7 years. Her blog is awesome and I'd encourage you to check it out.

We will update the blog as soon as we have some results. As always, your prayers are appreciated so much.