Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday, March 15, 2009: Another Chemo Eve

I'm whipped and need to get back to Ashley so I'm going to keep this quick. Ashley seemed to be doing better today and was able to eat a little bit. Around supper time her stomach started to hurt again. I think she is very worried and that is only making her stomach pain worse. She said something to me the other day about when I had stomach pain and then found out that I had cancer. She is afraid she might have cancer too and that she might "pass". Oh the emotions of an 11 year old girl! Please pray that she would not only physically feel better but that emotionally she would feel better too.

I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow at 9:00 and then we head to chemo after that. They will be checking my CA125 level again tomorrow. Could this finally be it? I can't even imagine it being under 35. That would definitely make for a good day! :)

Thank goodness for Grandma's. My mom is coming tomorrow to stay with Ashley. I don't know what we would do without our family and friends.