Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday, March 30, 2009: Yuck

I'm not sure if I have a flu bug or a late reaction to the chemo. Whatever it is, it stinks. I'm freezing one minute and having hot flashes the next, my head is pounding and my muscles are aching. My stomach has been doing gymnastics all day. I'll spare you all the gross details :)

I was supposed to go on a field trip with Emily's preschool class to Family Fare today. She was such a big girl when I told her I couldn't go. She said "I'm sorry you are sick mommy, I hope you feel better soon" and gave me a big hug. My baby is growing up so fast!

I managed to get her to preschool and thanks to family and friends, I didn't have to leave the house after that. I made myself eat a few things so that I could get some energy back. Thankfully Brian likes to have a bowl of cereal for supper (or so he says) so that's what we did tonight. Of course this was after his typical "what's for dinner woman!" comment. Such a funny guy :) He did get all the kids in bed tonight - what a treat! I'm heading to bed now and hoping to wake up feeling much, much better.