Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday, April 22, 2010: Life Changes . . . Ashley's Responses

And you Return....

You came back. I told you to stay away. You just won’t give up, will you? Either will my mom. She won’t give up. Not in a million years! We all see a miracle coming, no doubt about it. You can come back a million times, but you will give up eventually. I know you will. My mom will never give up fighting you though. She will not. She will fight and fight and fight (and so on) until you go away! I mean really, you have to pick on my mom, you know that she’s going to get through this. I know she will. It takes time, I know it does but, just think. REALLY? WHY? USE YOUR BRAIN IF YOU HAVE ONE! She will beat this. She will beat you! Don’t mess with her, (trust me, I’ve leaned the hard way) she will not let you take her away from her family. I won’t let you take her away from me. She’s my mom. Sometimes, we fight, we don’t always agree on things, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t love her, I’ll always love her, no matter what. I’ll love her because she’s my mom. She will stay by my side forever. I love her, please don’t take her away!
Please.


Sincerely,
The one who thinks you stink, (literally)
Ashley


He is in Heaven now with you

We loved uncle Eric God, why did you take him away from us? That’s a question that goes through our head a lot Lord, please help us to understand that there is a reason that you took him to be with you. Help us to remember that he is with you now, and that he is rejoicing with you and praising you in Heaven this very moment. It’s amazing to think that right now, a very special person in our lives, is in Heaven now, with you. That’s amazing Lord, thank you.