Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday, January 8, 2011: Days 4 & 5

Days 4 and 5 post chemo were better than day 3 but still no walk in the park. Kristi remains very chemo fatigued but at least the nausea is gone. She has spent most of the past 2 days between the couch and bed.

I've been getting a real good idea of what a single parent goes through every day. I have to admit, I don't like it. Let's take some time tonight to think about all the single parents out there and say a special prayer for them.

The kids have been great...very patient. Although I usually have all 3 of them asking for me at once, they understand I'm outnumbered. I went skiing with Ashley last night so Nathan and Emily took care of Kristi by having a slumber party in our bedroom..."movie night".

Hopefully Kristi can do the update tomorrow night. I keep telling her "your fans want to hear from you". :)

Anyway, thank you for all the prayers and never ending support!