Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday, January 5, 2011: Not What The Doctor Ordered

When Kristi's doctor said that most people tolerate this chemo fairly well, she forgot Kristi isn't like "most people". Kristi is very unique. Always has been. That's what I love about her. Except when it comes to cancer. I wish she were "normal" when it came to cancer. But she's anything but.

Chemo Day 2: spent in bed or sleeping on the couch, very nauseous and even threw in some dry heaving to top it off. We can't have this. This chemo has to work. It just has to.

Pray with me tonight that these side effects will be very short lived. He can't have her yet; I still need her. With each passing day I'm getting more and more scared. Please pray bold with me tonight. It's not too late for God to work a miracle.

Thank you.