Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday, April 15, 2008: Still Waiting

We didn't hear anything from my doctor yet regarding my level. I called this afternoon and they were still waiting to hear from the lab. I haven't been stressing or even thinking about it much today. It's just a number. As Brian likes to say "it is what it is".

Brian had another miserable night last night. He keeps telling me that he has the "asian bird flu" and he "hopes he makes it through the night". So sad. Hopefully another day or so and the antibiotics will be kicking the infection out of him.

On a positive note, I made a point of parking far away from church this morning (typically I park right by church), I walked to the bus stop this afternoon (typically I drive) and tonight I walked for 15 minutes at a good pace for me. It was probably only 1/4 mile but it was a start! Thanks you for your prayers for this - I know they are helping!