Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday, May 26, 2009: Chemo Rescheduled

Sorry! I was originally scheduled to have my last dose of Taxol today but we rescheduled it for next week Monday and I forgot to update the blog with that information. I've had a few people look at me funny today and say "don't you have chemo today?" It's scary how well you people know my schedule! Emily had kindergarten visitation this morning and there was no way we were going to miss that!

Tomorrow afternoon I am going in for a ct scan and chest x-ray. This is just a routine check and my doctor doesn't think they will find anything. I figured it should still be covered in prayer though and actually remembered to post it. Okay, so I put this update on the blog and realized afterwards that I forgot it and added it :)

In a couple weeks (June 12) Ashley and I will be walking in the Relay for Life. Actually, the whole family will be going to walk with me during the survivors lap (woohoo!) but Ashley and I will be staying for the 24 hours. There is a link on the right hand side of the blog called "Kristi's Relay for Life page". If you would like to donate to this great cause and sponsor Ashley and myself just click on the link. Donations can be made online or if you prefer to give your donation to a "real person" feel free to give me a call. Thanks!

Tha-tha-tha-that's all folks! (Yes, the humidity is getting to me!)