Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday, September 16, 2009: On The Rebound

We just wanted to get a quick update out to let everyone know we are doing much better. After making the decision to put chemo on hold we both felt a big burden lifted off of our shoulders. We have definitely felt the effects of all of your prayers. Kristi is also physically feeling a little better these days. Thanks for being such faithful readers and prayer warriors for our family! We'd like to be able to respond to everyone in person but along with dealing with cancer, school and sports are now in full swing! Every night we have either soccer, karate, piano, Cadets, etc. By the time we get the kids to bed we crash on the couch. Just know that we read every e-mail and comment and we feel truly blessed!

"I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand." Psalm 40:1-2.