Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sunday, August 5, 2007: Still Going!

I am happy to say that I am still doing good and the nausea is gone. I'm a little tired but not too bad. It's been a crazy weekend with the kids and Brian coming and going! Brian called tonight and left a message saying that they were having a good time. Unfortunately the cell phone coverage is pretty bad up there so the message was cut off halfway through. He sounded good though so I'm hoping he is able to "let go" of everything and is enjoying this time.

Ashley and Nathan are up North with Brian's parents right now staying at their trailer. Brian talked to Ashley last night and they were having fun with Grandpa & Grandma.

I do have a few prayer requests . . . .

* I have a blood draw tomorrow (routine weekly labs) that I can't say I'm looking forward to because of the pain. Pray that they won't hit any scar tissue and the my counts will be good.

*Please pray that Brian will stay safe and have a good time.

*Ashley was crying when she left on Saturday which broke my heart. I'm sure she is fine now but please send extra prayers out for her and Nathan that they will have lots of fun and not have any home sickness.

*Emily seems to be coming down with a cold tonight. So far it's just a runny nose. She is not the most pleasant little girl when she gets a cold so pray that this will be a small and short lived bug!

*My spirits have been up - please pray that they will continue to do so.

It is so nice to know that there are so many of you out there praying us through this. I think we are starting to near the end of this crazy roller coaster ride. We still have some hills and valleys ahead of us but I think the big ones are behind us!