Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wednesday, August 15, 2007: Nothing new

I had my blood test this afternoon and it only hurt a little bit - yea! I was worried about hitting scar tissue and the vein shutting down. Last time I had a draw for my CA125 level the vein shut down. They have to fill a couple vials to test for it. Anyway, very little scar tissue and only one poke today - it's the little things in life that make me happy :)

I will know tomorrow afternoon what my CA125 level is and find out if my platelet count is going up or down. We have plans to camp this weekend with our small group and the only thing that could jeopardize me going along would be if my platelet count dropped too much which would require blood draws every day. So I am praying for a low CA125 level and a high platelet count.

I am still tired but I went to bed early last night and slept in this morning. I think it helped. Emily has been a bit of a handful lately which wears me down. I think she is cutting a tooth or at least I hope there is a reason behind her crankiness!

That's all for tonight - we'll post the blood test results tomorrow when we find out. Thanks for the prayers!