Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tuesday, August 21, 2007: Denied

We got some disappointing news today. My insurance denied us coverage to go to the Cancer Treatment Center. So, we're moving forward as planned with the new chemo plan probably tomorrow. I'm still trying to get a waiver approved through my insurance, but the lady on the phone told me there was a slim chance on getting it approved. I'm also looking into possibly going to U of M for a second opinion. For now though we proceed as planned.

It's a frustrating process. I don't understand why they make these things so complicated. It's all about the dollars. We're both pretty disappointed with the news so please pray that our spirits are picked up again soon.

"The heart of man plans his way, but the LORD establishes his steps." Proverbs 16:9