Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday, January 2, 2009: A New Journey Begins

I'll start with the question everyone is wondering . . . my CA125 went from 139 to 172. This being said, I am completely at peace. I don't question why God sent me last week for the prayers of healing. He did heal me then and continues to heal me now. The vision one person had during my meeting last week was a blood transfusion from Jesus to me. A continuous blood transfusion - His blood is always replacing my bad with His good. It's a continuous process.

I also feel confident that I need to go through some more chemo. I will start this new round on the 12th. It sounds like it is a fairly tolerable chemo. I don't know why I have to endure this but I do know that God will use it for His glory.

I just finished reading the book The Shack. I know there is quite a bit of controversy about this book. For me, it was so enlightening. I didn't take it as gospel . . . it's a fictional book but it helped me to think beyond my limited imagination. I have such a peace right now and feel closer to God than ever. I'm not saying you need to go out and read the book because I'm sure it isn't for everyone. For me it was a perfectly timed book for what I am going through.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11