Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday, January 14, 2009: Feeling Great!

Just a quick update to let everyone know I am feeling great. In fact, I have had more energy the past two days than I have had in a long time! Yesterday I thought it was from the steroid high that I was on (I receive steroids as a premed before chemo). So today I was expecting the crash and was pleasantly surprised to wake up feeling good. I have no side effects from the treatment and am feeling great!

Also, I received the results back from the blood work they took concerning the rash on my face and it is not related to the cancer - yea! I've been continuing to use olive oil and it is almost gone now. I don't even need to meet with a dermatologist if it continues to fade.

God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us. Ephesians 3:20-21 (taken from The Message)