Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sorry

Well, I'm sorry to say this, but after we discussed it some more, we decided that it would be best for us to see your comments first before posting. I hope this doesn't deter people from leaving comments. We will continue to post most (nearly all) of the comments - even ones we don't necessarily agree with. The ones we will delete will be the vulgar ones or the ones with hateful intentions.


We didn't want to get to this point, but we felt that it would be best. (If you don't know what I'm talking about right now read the next post). The comment was so vulgar Kristi even made me clean up my post after I made the post (twice). I was just so mad. But...part of the growing process I guess. :)


We decided this because we know that our friends' kids (and ours) read our blog. We feel it's important you can trust that our blog will be a safe place for your older kids to go. Thanks for understanding.