Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday, December 28, 2008: Prayers of Healing

Tomorrow I will be going with a friend to meet with someone that is in the healing ministry. She prays over people who are ill and with the authority given to her through Jesus name she demands the enemy (which in my case is the cancer) to leave. This is not the traveling evangelist thing where they hit you on the head and declare you to be well. This is a very humble woman who is doing what she believes God is asking of her. She doesn't promise healing - she just prays scripture and what God puts on her heart.

There have been so many God moments along the way that have led up to this meeting tomorrow. I know God wants me to go with an open heart and mind. I am excited and scared and a bit confused about this all at the same time. So, I am asking for prayers for this meeting - for protection from the evil one and for my faith to be strong.