Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday May 15, 2010: Hives, Day 3

Day number 3 of the hives. Yesterday was worse than the first day. I'm covered with hives from my scalp down to the bottom of my feet, the top of my feet, my palms, top of my hands, chest, back, legs and arms. Because they're on the bottom of my feet it hurts to walk so I just lie in bed for another day. This is crazy! I've never had anything like this before. Today is better than yesterday but today I woke up with them on my face. Ugh! They don't itch too bad today so hopefully this improvement is the meds finally kicking in.

This is my shin/calf

Kristi took her 3rd dose of chemo last night. She can already feel the nausea and fatigue kicking in. We're going to try for the rest of the cycle and see how she holds up.

I guess one could really be angry at God right now and scream out "this isn't fair!". Or we could be honored that God loves us so much that he is preparing us for better things in the future. I have to admit, I had some of the "please God, UNCLE" the past couple days. Yesterday I was about ready to scratch myself out of my skin. Then pile on Kristi's nausea. Wow, we were a mess!!

Continued prayers as we weather this latest storm would be very much appreciated.