Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday, April 16, 2007: My Head's Going To Explode!

bkrogalske@sbcglobal.net
04/16/2007 09:32 PM


Hi everyone,

I have so much going on in my head right now that I’m not sure where to start. I hope I don’t just blab on and on and confuse you. I’ll do my best! Our life has been such an emotional roller coaster lately. I had my blood drawn yesterday and today. My platelet count dropped to 26,000 on Sunday. They said it is normal to spike and then drop after a transfusion. I have to go into the lab tomorrow at Blodgett Hospital before my distribution test. If my platelets go down to 25,000 they will postpone the test. I can’t remember why but I remember it making sense when she told me. Basically right now it’s a day by day watching my blood levels kind of thing. If the numbers don’t start going up I won’t be able to have chemo next week either.

I have been struggling with how to pray lately. I know I have encouraged you to pray boldly that I will defeat this cancer. Lately I have been feeling like I need to step it up a notch. I am asking for a miracle. I want this cancer gone and I want it gone now! Part of me has felt selfish about this but I keep getting nudges that this is what I should ask for. So, I am asking you to join with me in praying boldly that this cancer flees from my body. God is more powerful than any chemo and any doctor.

I know I usually end with specifics but right now I am only asking that we pray together boldly for this miracle. I know God is up to something big here and I can’t wait to see what it is!


Love,
Kristi