Friday, January 4, 2008

Friday, January 4, 2008: International Day

This is kind of neat so I thought I would share it with you. We can't see 'who' is visiting our blog, but we can tell 'where' people are visiting from. Once in a while I will check just for curiosity's sake where people are visiting from. So I checked today and I thought I would share it with you because it was really cool.

Not only have people visited all over from Florida to California, but people visited our blog today from France, Ontario, Japan, Nigeria, Rio de Janeiro Brazil, and Honduras. Nigeria?! Rio de Janeiro?! The internet is an amazing resource. Today we got an e-mail from a person in Kentucky who found our blog by doing a Google search for "for I know the plans I have for you…Jeremiah 29:11". She sent a very cool e-mail. Amazing!

Kristi is getting pretty depressed. Depressed for many reasons. Please pray that her spirit is picked up and that her pain starts getting more bearable...SOON!!!!!

Thank you!