Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday, January 30, 2008: "Normal"

I know it's been a while since we've updated but to be honest, we didn't really have much to report. That's a good sign though - we're normal! Nothing out of the ordinary happening. I did go for bloodwork on Monday and talked to my nurse today and my levels were good.

I'm really enjoying this time of things being back to normal. It's been six weeks since my surgery so my lifting restrictions are gone too. I was on the floor with Emily playing airplane the other day and it was so much fun! I feel like I'm a real part of their lives again, not just a limited part.

Please keep Brian in your prayers as he is still struggling with his CPAP machine. It was going well for a few nights but last night he had problems again. He also isn't feeling like it is helping him with his energy levels. Thanks.