Saturday, October 6, 2007

Saturday, October 6, 2007: A New Friend

I received an e-mail today from someone who is in need of prayers. Her name is Lisa and she has an appointment next Friday at U of M. She is a mother of two young kids. I have e-mailed her back and when I hear more from her I will share more specific requests. For now, please pray for peace and that God would move so close to her right now that she can feel His arms wrapped around her. The initial diagnosis and the statistics and talk of treatment possibilities is very overwhelming at this time.

Brian and I enjoyed a night out tonight. We went to dinner and then went grocery shopping. Not real exciting but always fun to have time alone no matter what we do. I'm feeling stronger and the nausea is finally gone.

That's it for tonight. Thank you for adding Lisa to your prayers!