Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thursday, October 4, 2007: I Jumped The Gun

Sunday night I proclaimed "we're back"! I guess I was a bit premature. Wow, what a week. I've never seen Kristi this down this long. Today she seems quite a bit better. I'm not really sure what set it off but I hope it doesn't happen again. We're not quite out of the woods yet, so please keep those prayers coming. She's out tonight with an old friend she hasn't seen in years...she was pretty excited about going out.

We were also asked today to give our testimony at Grace Church in Holland on October 28. Eeeks. We're not the type of people that are comfortable being in the spotlight; at least being in front of people that is. The blog is one thing, but in front of real people?! Yikes! Flashbacks of the Poker Run come to mind when I looked up and saw hundreds of people staring down at us...I froze. That would have been a great opportunity to share some about how God has worked magic in our lives...but all I could muster up was "um, thank you". I'm sure we'll do much better at this.


Well, please keep those prayers coming. The main thing to pray for right now is Kristi's spirit. I'm not going to say her light is "dimmed" because I don't think that's possible. Even when she's down she's shining. So please help me lift her up in prayer.

Thanks everyone!