Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday, October 17, 2007: A normal day :)

Yea - nothing broke on me today! My jaw is still a little sore but that is to be expected. Someone wrote a comment on yesterdays posting asking who my dentist is an if I recommend him. His name is Dr. David Christensen and I definitely recommend him. His office is on Riley Street by the library (in Holland).

A few years back I was looking for a new dentist. I have a lot of anxiety when I have work done on my teeth. The first thing I mentioned when I called the office was that I have a lot of fear when it comes to dental work and pain. When the receptionist told me that Dr. Christensen was a "self proclaimed wimp" I knew I had found the right place! He makes every effort to make sure that I am comfortable (or as comfortable as I can be with sharp objects in my mouth!). All of the staff at his office are wonderful. So, if you are looking for a dentist, I do recommend him.

On another note, we do need prayers for health. All the kids seem to have some mild cold symptoms. Also, Brian is very tired. He has been dealing with coughing kids during the night and then having trouble falling back to sleep. Thank you!