Thursday, June 28, 2007

June 28, 2007: Back on top!

You all have been so wonderful! I am feeling so much better both physically and emotionally. I'm back in the game and ready to play into overtime and do whatever it takes to win! Thank you so much for your prayers and cards and e-mails. When you share with us how our story is helping others it makes me smile and feel so good. It's easy to get caught up in the pain and yuck and unknown of cancer and forget to see all the blessings that come through it. Thank you for reminding me. Although I was initially dissapointed in the CA125 number, it no longer bothers me. It's just a number. I'm excited to go back to the once every three weeks chemo schedule . . . did I just say I'm excited about chemo? Huh. Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm back on top!