Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday, July 30, 2007: Chemo day - Round 7!

We went in for chemo this morning and it went "hiccup" free. I slept a lot of the afternoon. My brother came and visited with Brian for a bit which is really nice since I'm not much of a conversationalist when I'm sleeping! We had friends bring us an awesome supper this evening and joined us for dinner. Other than being tired, I am feeling pretty good so it was nice to visit. They have an adorable six week old baby girl so it was really nice to get my baby fix in too! Thanks Ryan & Aimee!

I'm mentally prepared for some down time. Right now I feel like I could sleep for a couple days! So far the nausea is very minimal. We have the kids bouncing from here to there this week and am praying that they will do well. Especially Nathan as he is a home-body. They are going to places that they are very comfortable at so I'm sure they will do well.

Brian's trip is still in the "what do we do now" stages. They tried to reschedule the ferry trip but all the boats are full through next week Wednesday. So, they can either leave on the early Friday morning ferry or go somewhere else. I think that Brian wants to wait and see how hard the chemo hits me before he goes anywhere. There are a couple different options in the air right now and as always, it's a wait and see process. Not Brian's favorite :)

* So, please pray that God will make clear what Brian's plans need to be this week.

* Continue to keep Ashley in your prayers as she is at camp.
* Pray that Emily & Nathan will adjust to their comings & goings as well.
* Pray that when I am down this week that I will remember to look up!

This is a picture of me and my chemo nurse, LaDon. There is an inside joke with the candy cigs! :)