Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas, 2007!!

Kristi was hoping to update the blog tonight but she is still just too sore. She has spent the entire day in bed. She is also very depressed over the fact that she is so sore and can't do anything. She is in agonizing pain. I can't believe it's already been a week since her surgery. That week just flew by like a blink of the eye.

Please pray that the pain subsides soon. We're all very glad to have her home but it's hard to see her suffering like this. She doesn't want to spend time in the living room because she doesn't want the kids to see her like this.

Kristi was able to come down and lie on the couch while the kids opened their presents...so that was nice. But then she had to go back to bed. It's hard because for her to get better she has to get moving around...but moving around causes her a lot of pain. So I have a delicate line to balance between making her get out of bed and making sure she's comfortable. So far she hasn't called me any names so I guess I must be doing OK. So please just pray that the pain gets better soon and I maintain my sanity so I can be a good nurse for Kristi.

Thank you all and I hope your Christmas was merry!!