Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday, December 17, 2007: Happy Birthday

It's Kristi's birthday today!! She looks great for 29 doesn't she?!

We're all checked in and so far so good. Our room is small but very nice. We're on the first floor so everything is good and close. There's a restaurant, coffee shop, chapel and even a gift shop...and we have wireless!!! wahooooo!!!!!! Here's some pictures of this morning:

Here's a picture of her walking in this morning


Kristi just chillin'


Kristi waiting for her I/V's


"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes, with your right hand you save me. The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, oh Lord, endures forever - do not abandon the works of your hands." Psalm 138: 7-8