Saturday, December 29, 2007

Saturday, December 29, 2007: Germs, Germs, Go Away

Sorry we didn't get a chance to update last night. We've been enjoying the quiet time with the family and things are going well.

I was going to let people know that I am feeling up to visitors, however, I don't think anyone will want to come visit now. I just got a call from Brian and Nathan just threw up everywhere at Brian's parents.

Brian took the kids out tonight with his family and I stayed home and rested. Our plan was to celebrate Christmas with Brian's family tomorrow but now we'll have to see what the night brings. We are praying it is just something he ate. Ironically a couple years ago the exact thing happened except he made it here before he lost his supper.

I am going to head upstairs soon so Brian can bring Nathan in and put him to bed. Should this be the flu and I catch it . . . let's just pray that doesn't happen.

Some other prayer requests:

*that Nathan will sleep well and pass whatever this is quickly

*that Ashley & Emily will stay healthy

*that my incision continues to heal and that the pain and swelling will soon subside

*patience and strength for Brian

*Brian has been having a very hard time sleeping at night lately - please pray that he will be able to get a good nights sleep

Thank you!