Saturday, December 8, 2007

Saturday, December 8, 2007: A Great Day

We didn't hear anything from my oncologist yesterday. I believe anything they find on the scan is speculation and we won't know anything for sure until my surgery. So, I am simply enjoying this time I have before surgery. I'm still feeling great and full of energy!

Tonight we went out with the kids for supper and then to Build-A-Bear. We surprised the kids by letting them all get an early Christmas present. I recorded something for each of them to put in their bear so they can hear my voice (and have a soft cuddly friend to hug) while I'm in the hospital. It was so much fun watching the excitement in their eyes while they picked out their animal.

Thank you for your prayers for Uncle Jim. The bleeding is under control but he needs to take it easy. Something as simple as a sneeze could start the bleeding again.

Please keep Dawn's family in your prayers. She passed away yesterday. I am at a loss for what to say so please simply pray that Dawn's family will feel God's peace.


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11