Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sunday, December 30, 2007: Time With Family

Hooray! We were able to spend today with Brian's family celebrating Christmas. Nathan apparently ate too much for supper last night and then was doing headstands afterwards! (I just found this out today). So, basically, like if you shake a can of pop . . . . that's what happened to Nathan.

I feel a bit better today. There is still a fine line of what I can and cannot eat to keep my "plumbing" in order and I haven't quite figured it out yet. Slowly but surely I'll get there.

I've been meaning to let everyone know that we have been blessed to be a part of another fund raiser. It is this Saturday, January 5 and is called "Toss for Teri". If you would like to check out the details the blog is www.tossforteri.com. This is the fourth year this fund raiser has been held and we are so thankful to be a part of it.

Sorry to keep it short but we got home a little late and we're tired so we're going to bed. We'll update the blog again tomorrow or Tuesday.