Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thursday, December 6, 2007: No Word Yet

We haven't heard anything from the doctor yet regarding the final reading of the CT scan. At this point we'd prefer to wait until next week...we don't want bad news on a Friday! So, as soon as we hear we'll post the news. Keep praying that the spots they saw on the film is not cancer. Thanks!